venerdì 6 gennaio 2012

Meeting Chiara, what I wore :)


This is the outfit I wore when I met Chiara. I wanted to be comfortable but still pretty, elegant and fashionable. These are just some photo's of my outfit.What I wore:
                                                              Abercrombie and Fitch Tank Top
                                                              Brandy and Melville Net Tank Top
                                                                              Zara Blazer
                                                                       Hollister Jegging
                                                               Christian Louboutin Heels
                                                                      Hérmes Bracelet                                                                                                 
                                                                       Tory Burch clutch
                                                                          Chanel Watch  
                                                                    Photos taken by: Giulia



















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento