martedì 24 maggio 2011

Makeup ;)

I tried doing this cool makeup look one night since i didn't have much to do. They're quite easy actually, the only thing you need is some dark-brown, gold eyeshadow, black eyeliner and mascara :)

                                                                   I tried this when seeing a photo on the internet and got inspired, and honestly I chose the panda because it was the easiest of the bunch :P To make the panda you need: white and black eye pencil, i think eyeliner's good too, idk :P
This one actually looks decent in this picture but I had to crop the other half of my face because the makeup was put on correctly but it didnt look the same at ALL as this eye :P i basically just put on some eyeliner then put on white eyeshadow the some black eyeshadow then i covered the eyeliner with dark brown, and yeah its confusing. I was following a picture but at the end i just kept piling more stuff on just to make it look okay :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento