venerdì 13 aprile 2012

What I've been up to

Hello everyone! Hope you've all had a happy easter and had a good day. Today I spent some time with my family and went to town to look around in shops and found the funniest things and the things I would die for right now! A funny thing I saw was the 'telephone' for the iPhone which I would love to see people's reaction when I pull it out of my purse when someone calls me! Something I fell in love with the Gucci 1970 bag which is amazing! I absolutely love Chanel and when I passed in front of the Chanel boutique I loved their classic bag in beige, red and black (I want all of them NOW), I also saw Isabel Marant sneakers in a few stores! I basically saw everything I want to add to my never-ending wish list!! I also checked out Zara which i haven't been to for at least a month because they were renovating and It looks really good now but, I can't put my finger on what it is that I don't like. I was also kind of disappointed they replaced the Mango store with Guess (not that I don't like guess) because I was hoping that the Werelse for mango collection by Chiara, Andy and Carolina would be there. Just before the easter holidays I was supposed to go to Madrid but unfortunately the flight got cancelled because of a strike in France, but hopefully I should go next week!! For the easter holidays I went to the mountains with my family and just relaxed completely, If the word lazy could be a person, it would have been me on the day of easter (and a little bit of every other day)!! Some new things I recently bought are red classic vans and a  red bag that looks like the cambridge satchel! 












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento